Innovative advertising is becoming the dominant trend in the world of advertising today. The market today is as competitive as it has ever been. Businesses struggle to find original and innovative ideas to market their goods and services. Businesses no longer rely on simple flyers, pamphlets, or word of mouth. Neither do they simply rely on mainstream media alone for advertisement.
That being said, any entrepreneur would be curious in finding out what the best avenue is for innovative advertising. Research has shown that the following trends in innovative ads have become more pronounced. They are more effective in online as well as in offline avenues in this modern day and age.
How to apply effective innovative advertising online
The internet is somewhat a blessing to mainstream advertising as well as to innovative advertising. It provides an avenue for free and effective advertising. This is far more reaching than any other advertising media. Advertising materials online reach populations all around the globe in more than 200 countries.
However, we cannot simply infer that sales and business leads will automatically increase. Together with the creation of a business’ webpage or website. This is why it is important to study how to effectively employ innovative advertising. Especially when competitors on the market strive to employ the same strategies. The ads gives you an edge. Here’s how:
- Increase accessibility. The internet is instantly accessible to anyone and everyone. Potential customers are bombarded with a hundred different ads with each click. Hence, t is important that you ensure that your website is easily navigable. Users regardless of what device are able to access it . Some sites require sign up before access. However, there is a bigger chance of customers losing interest with a hassle like that.
Innovative advertising would be to make your website easy to read and easy to access. There is a higher chance that potential customers will simply leave your site. That is if they don’t see what they need to see spot on.
- Break language barriers. Innovative advertising suggests that you break the language barrier between you and your prospective clients. English is the most widely used language around the world. You cannot neglect the fact that many big countries are not well versed in the language. With this, it would be smart to translate your website into different languages. This increases its accessibility even to foreign clients. Providing them with a choice to navigate your page in their native tongue will increase your chances of increasing sales.
- The marketplace encourages competition between businesses. That is not to say that there is no space left for cooperation. Submit your website to channels like Business-to-Business (B2B). Such directories will increase your reach. Then this increases chances of prospective clients coming across your products or services.This, without having to search for them in particular.
- Create review threads. These review threads are for the benefit of your prospective clients. This acts as an avenue for positive word of mouth. Most clients and customers will give a positive review on review threads or forums. That is if they are once provided with satisfactory products and services. This increases your credibility to new clients. Innovative advertising goes beyond the moment you convince your customers to choose your products. It extends to even after your transaction with them.
- Work with search engines. Submit your website to various search engines. Not to just one no matter how popular the search engine may be. Increasing the accessibility of your website through different search engines will increase your website hits pushing you upward in web ranking. The higher your web ranking, the earlier your website is displayed when people search for keywords related to your site.
Offline innovative advertising
Online advertising is effective and highly cost-efficient. Innovative advertising is possible offline as well. How? Through t-shirt printing! This idea has spawned hundreds of partnerships between manufacturing companies and apparel businesses.
T-shirts are basically a staple in any wardrobe. This innovative advertising strategy requires you to team up with an advertising company to print your logo or your company slogan for a certain price. Most apparel businesses require royalty free partnerships with this type of advertising.