Business blogs are a good way to address the need of your customers for information. If you are looking for an effective and inexpensive online marketing tool, a business blog is your answer. Also, business blogs are a great way to advertise what products and services you offer.
Why create business blogs?
Some people prefer writing business blogs because they are user-friendly. They are also highly and easily customizable. It is also one of the most flexible means of sharing product information in a certain market.
Benefits of business blogs
WOMM. WOMM or word of mouth marketing is attainable through business blogs. Through a survey, stats revealed that there are about 14 million blogs and are rising to about 80,000 more per day with about 30 percent of 50 million users to be blog readers. If you advertise your products and services through blogs it will spread and be passed on to thousands of prospects quickly. Make sure your pair this up with awesome write-ups for your products.
Existence and rapport. It is important to interact and engage in communicating with your customers. As you make yourself known to the online world, you need to build rapport with the readers. Be available to answer questions and respond to comments to gain trust. Communicate with them so you get their loyalty and make them try you’re your products or services.
Customer/user feedback. The best way to improve on your services or products is by knowing what your customers want. Notice and learn from your customers behavioral and thinking patterns through feedback.
Community. The community of bloggers may also help you in promoting your products and services. They can put you a good word since most are naturally helpful and friendly. This is an active community that you can be a part of to help your product or service reach the top.
If you want to promote your business blog, you may, with blog search sites or directories. Your blogs should contain valuable and informative content to keep readers coming back for more. At the end, don’t forget to put your URL.
You can also use benefit from RSS or Really Simple Syndication through your business blog. By using relevant keyword phrases, it is possible to rank high on search engines gaining more traffic for potential sales conversions. Use RSS to share and distribute your website content. This will be a useful strategy in marketing your business on the internet.
How do you know if creating business blogs will help you?
- Read about the do’s and don’ts of blogging. Learn about blogs that are dedicated in teaching, as well as consumer-based blogs.
- Start with an initial blog to test if it will works well. Your first blog attempt will be your gage.
What you need to begin:
– Blog designs are important if you want to customize its look which matches your business identity. If you don’t have time and money for this, there are a lot of pre-designed templates you can choose from.
– Find suitable topics for your area of business. The articles on your business blog should be relevant to your company’s objectives. This will be a bit of a challenge as it requires flexibility.
– Make sure you be able to comply with blogging safety measures like including disclaimers and limitations of liabilities to prevent legal issues; having your own blogging policies regarding the information published to the public, avoiding outright marketing on your blog, constantly updating and adding content, and incorporating your company values.
– Once you start blogging, make about 20 articles first then do some marketing.
– Monitor and measure results of your readers. Regularly update those who come in and out.
– Always make room for improvement with your blog design.
– Stick to a certain idea for your topics. Make them as consistent as possible for your readers but include other general but appealing topics.
– Find time to update your business blog regularly. Strategically the best days would be Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
If you follow these tips, your business blog will definitely take off and get your business going.