Get published! Unfortunately, it is a lot harder than it sounds. But do not worry because I have the right formula which has the things to remember to start and be published.
If there is anything that I have learned to get published is that, you should make sure that the book or a work comes from an established bestselling author. During my last ten years, I have had over 30 books, both fiction and non-fiction, getting published. They were in hard copy format, published and sold in bookstores all over the world. Selling in enormous numbers online, these books are available at Amazon.com.
Secrets to Get Published
Personally, I have two essential factors which helped me to get published. These are basically where my success hinges.
- Make sure that the output is of quality
- My very own formula
So you’re asking why I am giving away this formula. Well, as I get nearer my 75th birthday, I do not think that I will have many more books to get published. Sure, there will be three more works to be published this year to get my total of 33, but it is also good to pass this formula on.
The Formula to Get Published
My formula is quite simple but it needs to be properly executed, just like any processes to success. The said formula contains the following:
- Ways to find an appropriate publisher for your masterpiece
- Pairing your writing output to the profiles of the publishers
- Looking through the marketplace
- Where to look online for thousands of publishers
- Guidelines to follow when submitting a book proposal for fictions
- Guidelines to follow when submitting a book proposal for non-fictions
- The right way to device your proposal acceptance
- The right time to pass your proposal
- All the important things to consider and to bear in mind before signing a contract
- Formulating the author questionnaire
- Hiring the services of a literary agent
- How to deal with not being able to put your book with a traditional publisher
- How to publish yourself without suffering from any substantial costs
Get The Formula and Get Published Now
Did you know that you can get the formula to help you get published? What’s more is that I am giving this to you for free.
For your convenience, I have set up a temporary page which you can easily find on one of my websites. Kindly look at the resource box below. Getting the formula to is quite simple. You just need to complete the brief form and voila! The download link which contains my proven formula to get published will be sent to you.
JIM GREEN is a bestselling author with a series of fiction and non-fiction titles.