Business cards are business marketers’ invitation to potential clients to make business with them. It is a representation not just of one’s products and services but one’s business personality as well. A potential client may receive tons and tons of business cards. This is why it is critical that your business card should be unique and stand out from the rest, even at just first glance. As the saying goes, “First impressions last.” This very well applies to all aspects of marketing, including business cards as well. This will determine if the potential client will keep it or just throw it into a pile of snubbed cards. How then can you make your cards create great lasting primary impact?
Tips on How to Make Business Cards with Lasting Impressions
1) First and foremost, you must devise a plan in creating an efficient and captivating business card. Better if the design incorporates a wide assortment of colors in order to grab potential clients’ attention and stand out from other business cards.
2) Remember that these cards must also be principally functional. It is where you put all the pertinent information on your company and about yourself. Its readers must be captured to take an action upon reading the information on it. Whether you are selling a product, offering a service, or offering consultations, make sure all the info they need can be found on your business cards.
3) They are meant to create a mark on its receivers. Before the cards can actually lead to some call to action, it must first be interesting enough to catch their attention that will lead them to more about you or your company. Therefore, it is essential that its form, layout and design first and foremost will instantly captivate its receivers.
4) If you want to truly achieve perfection when it comes to your business cards, it is better to leave it to the experts. There are a lot of cards service providers out there, all you have to do is to provide them your ideal specifications, and they will do the rest. Aside from the usual color and shape, you can also choose the type of printer, the type of paper and ink used. Coming up with the ideal mix from their wide selections will definitely make your business cards more unique.
5) Turn your cards dreams into life by carefully choosing the correct raw materials, printing processes, ink, and do not forget to add your own touch of creativity to it, without sacrificing functionality.
Last but not the least, remember that business cards aren’t just cut out pieces of paper. Biz cards are your potential client’s keys to your business.