Indian freelance market is one of the most watched out markets out there for outsourcing. These days, outsourcing has turned out to be one of those dependable options for foreign companies for them to meet their business objectives. They now achieve tasks in different areas. Some of these are IT, software generation, or information dissemination to customers. Outsourcing aims to find the most affordable method of delegating tasks to countries with the lower costs. Such is the Indian freelance market. But care must be taken though if you would like to do business with them. There are advantages and disadvantages that you should weigh before entering venture with them.
Advantages of the Indian freelance market
- First, outsourcing through the Indian freelance market is cost-effective. This is because it is one of the most affordable costs worldwide.
- Second advantage is that it has a good grasp in different fields commonly outsourced. This includes IT, networking, and computers in general, versus other markets. The Indian freelance market though offers a lower cost despite their knowledge in these areas. This is compared to other outsourced markets all over the world. The workers are considered to have more expertise versus those from the West. This is in terms of the fields of science and technology and mathematics. This fact contributes a lot in their being effective workers.
- At the same time, communication between the countries is made much easier due to the same objectives.
- Foreign countries that outsource from the Indian freelance market can also acquire more recommendations from them. With their top quality technology and more affordable cost, productivity is increased.
Drawbacks of the Indian freelance market
Of course apart from examining the advantages, the disadvantages of the Indian freelance market must also be weighed. This, along with the risks of making sure the outsourced company sticks with them and delivers the tasks required of them.
- Misunderstanding on the tasks given can rise due to barriers in communication.
- Apart from language barriers, cultural barriers must also be considered before outsourcing, such as that of the Indian freelance market. There may be a lot of perks when working with India. But, cultural understandings must be watched out for.
- Take note also of the time difference because this can also lead to miscommunication and unproductivity. You will have to check on your chosen company from the Indian freelance market. Know if they actually have the capacity and motivation to finish the tasks you have assigned to them.
- Since the business is outsourced and done miles away from you, the communication of information is done through networking. Therefore, be careful that no other people can gain access to the computers you use and perhaps steal the important data. Worse, if they sell it to your competition. Watch out for hackers. They are experts in entering networks and getting data. Be careful that your company would not fall to these hackers.
These disadvantages cannot be avoided. However, if you feel the advantages outweigh these and you are keen on entering the Indian freelance market, here are some safety measures you should employ.
Tips when going for the Indian freelance market
- Conduct extensive research first on the company you would want to outsource in. Make sure they can perform the task you need. The market is a good place to consider.
- When conversing with your global outsourced counterparts, make sure you are polite. Do not give them mini tasks just to test their skills.
- Make sure that you are not rude but firm so that you will get the answers that you need.
- Explain clearly the tasks that you need them to perform.
A lot of companies now are investing on the Indian freelance market. They exhibit a lot of potential and motivation. So, you have to be firm in your decision if you decide to take this route as well.